Those who wish to raise money online but DO NOT wish to be in the running for our internal prizes:
a) promote this website
b) promote House of Ruth website
c) promote link from Shimmy Mob - dot - com. ALL go directly to the charity. Donation form will ask for the donating person's
information, not yours.
d) RULES FOR OTHER ONLINE DRIVES
1) ONLY Dancers who are current team members are eligible to create their own GoFundMe, Paypal, or Facebook campaigns.
2) For reasons of consistency, continuity and transparency, the title of your page MUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME
Example: "Shelly's Campaign for House of Ruth/Shimmy Mob DC"
ANY OTHER VARIATION IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. We cannot have several different pages running at the same time all
with the identical name being confused with our official team representation online. We need to be able to credit that it is
YOUR PAGE who raised the money for our internal contest. Thank you for your cooperation.
3) DO NOT USE SHIMMY MOB LOGO - It is copywritten. Use your own art work, free art, or your own pictures with your
caption/title. You may use a picture of yourself or any of our group team shots.
4) Set an appropriate deadline so that you can turn in a receipt from your page.
5) Use https://houseofruth.org/ as the website. Their address is: 5 Thomas Circle, NW DC 20005
6) For your story description, pattern this example: